Its sleek, luxurious, strong, and announces itself quietly but confidently.
Meet the all-new 2020 Land Cruiser Prado TX-L ‘Black Edition’
Released on 3rd August, the Black Edition is based on the TX-L model and comes with a black interior and exterior finish.
Other than the black body colour, some of the new exciting ‘black’ features include:
- The radiator grill, grill inner bar, headlamp garnish and the dedicated fog lamp bezel
- 18” tires & alloys
- Also, in black are the roof rails, door mirrors and the back door garnish
- The center cluster panel and front cup holder
- The ornament panel and center console end panel
Land Cruiser Prado “Black Edition” Options
You can select the 2.8-liter diesel engine or the 2.7-liter gasoline engine. Both come with 7 seat and 5 seat options.
New Updates to the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Family
The TX ‘L Black Edition’ also benefits from recent upgrades to the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado family that include:
- A power up to the 2.8-liter engine turbo charger from 177ps to 204ps, giving you more driving power
- Improved safety sense functions including enhanced pre-crash safety detection range to support pedestrians, lane departure alert, road sign assist and advance vehicle start notification
- Optional 9-inch display audio compatible with smartphones
- Optional rear cross traffic alert detecting vehicles approaching from the rear left or right
- Paddle shift function for the top of range TZ-G model allowing quick shift changes only with the fingertips
If you like your luxury in black, then this is for you.
We import new & used cars from Japan, talk to us today and you could be driving your ‘black edition’ within no time!